1. The information and advice provided here is for the purposes of providing information, education and general advice about family and children’s health care issues.
2. The information and general advice provided should not be relied upon as an alternative to the medical advice offered in person by your GP, paediatrician or other health professional and is not a replacement or substitute for health care relating to you or your child’s specific condition.
3. The general advice provided is for information and educative purposes only. Before relying on this information or general advice, you should evaluate carefully its relevance for you or your child’s condition. In many cases you or your child may require more in-depth assessment in person by your own GP, paediatrician or other health professional.
4. If you have concerns that you or your child is acutely unwell, you must take you or your child immediately to your local GP or local Emergency Department.
5. The nature of medical information and advice is such that recommendations may vary as time progresses, and new treatments or knowledge become available. Therefore, the information and advice provided in the Podcasts cannot always be relied upon at future times.
6. Although reasonable efforts are made to ensure the quality and accuracy of information mentioned herein which is obtained from other sources, no responsibility can be accepted for the quality and accuracy of these other sources, particularly as they can be based on various material, may be updated from time to time and their relevance can change over time.
7. The Administrator of the Podcast takes no responsibility for the actions of those who utilise the Podcast.